* A non-refundable retainer in the amount of 50% of session total is due at time of booking. Sessions are not booked until signed contract and non-refundable retainer are received.
* Remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to session date. If unpaid, YM Photography will cancel appointment time and retainer will be forfeited.
* YM Photography only accepts credit cards or cash as forms of payment.
* YM Photography reserves the right to reschedule within 24 hours of the session due to illness of myself or my children or inclement weather. No free product or refund will be offered.
* Portrait galleries will be available 2-3 weeks after session date. At times (August, March and October especially) delivery times may be longer. No free product or refunds will be issued for these delays.
* All orders must be placed online and processing delivery times are dependent on professional printer timelines. YM Photography is not responsible for delays in product shipping.
* All images include basic editing. Additional edits are only done by request and editing rates start at $20 per image or $20 per 15 minutes of photoshop work.
* Portrait sessions are approximately 60 minutes (or as listed in contract) and within 10 -20 miles of Glens Falls or Bolton Landing, NY.
* Time limits are guidelines only. They may be shorter or longer dependent on the photographer's discretion. No make-up time or refund will be given if all time is not used. No additional fees will be charged should extra time be used due to photographer's choice. Additional time requested by client will be $50 per every 30 minutes.
* Mini-sessions are typically 30 minutes, or specified in package upon booking. Mini-sessions are only applicable when multiple sessions are booked back to back on the same date. At least two bookings are required for mini sessions to be held.
* Travel fees may apply ($25 travel fee plus $0.56 per mile beyond 30 miles of Glens Falls or Bolton Landing. Mileage fee is in accordance with IRS and NY state mileage rates and subject to change).
* Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may be of you or your child, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop, modify, order any image produced at this photo session. YM Photography retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. Clients are not allowed to reproduce any images produced by the photographer for any purpose without written consent. No other camera equipment other than the photographers is allowed in the photo session.
* Print credit may only be used for prints 10x13 and below. Matting, framing, canvas, press and specialty products are not eligible. Print credit expires 14 days after delivery of portrait gallery.